5th Annual Saltwater Fishing Tournament
DATE: Wednesday, May 29th, 2019
PLACE: Pasadena Convention Center Pasadena, TX. 77507 (281) 487-4331
TIME: Tournament times are from 5:30AM until 2:00PM. Weigh-in starts at 12:00pm and ends at 2 P.M. sharp. YOU MAY NOT BEGIN FISHING UNTIL 5:30 A.M. AND YOU MUST BE IN LINE BY 2P.M. WITH FISH IN HAND FOR WEIGH IN! NO EXCEPTIONS!
REGISTRATION: This registration form must be mailed in or delivered no later than Wednesday, May 22, 2019. Registration fee for this division is $60.00. No money will be refunded after May 22, 2019, and any registrations received after May 22, 2019, will only be accepted with a $5 late fee and will be accepted until tournament day.
RULES: In addition to ALL applicable tournament rules, the following special rules will apply to the Open Division.
- The Open Division is an individual competition category open to ANY individual, including individuals employed as full or part-time guides.
- Participants in the Open Division may fish with other participants of the Open Division; however, they will be competing against each other.
- Any individual entered in the Open Division may not be present or travel in any boat entered in the Team Event. Except in emergencies.
- Any individual who operates as a full or part-time guide, may not be employed as a guide during their participation in this tournament.
- 5) Only three fish may be weighed in for the Open Division. One of the three fish weighed in for this division, may be a slot red fish. Please note that rules 9 & 10 of the Tournament Rules also apply to this division. Stringer is either 3 speckled trout or two speckled trout and one redfish.
- 6) This is a stringer only event. There are no places for big fish in the OPEN division. You may buy into the Flounder pot at $5.
- The following payouts will apply for the open division excluding cost of food and door prizes:
a. Less than five entries-first place pays 100%
Six to ten entries-first place pays 65% and second place pays 35%
More than ten entries-first place pays 50%, second place pays 30%, and third place pays 20% Minimum tournament cost will be taken out prior to final awards payout. (meal, t-shirt etc.)
- 8) Minimum tournament cost will be taken out prior to final awards payout. (meal, t-shirt etc.)
- NOTE RULE CHANGE: Live bait is allowed in the open division.
Address:___________________________________ City:___________________ Zip:________
Shirt Size: L____XL____XXL____XXXL____ Email:_______________________________
Xtra meal ticket $5 each #_______ Xtra t-shirts $10 each #_________
• Please print out and mail to the address below: Right click on your computer and hit print.... to print this form
Make checks payable to: 1st Responders Fishing Tournament 11115 N. P st. LaPorte TX. 77571
| To use the Automated Form, click here |