4th Annual Saltwater Fishing Tournament
DATE: Wednesday, May 30th, 2018
PLACE: Pasadena Convention Center Pasadena, TX. 77507 (281) 487-4331
TIME: Tournament times are from 5:30AM until 2:00PM. Weigh-in starts at 12:00pm and ends at 2 P.M. sharp. YOU MAY NOT BEGIN FISHING UNTIL 5:30 A.M. AND YOU MUST BE IN LINE BY 2P.M. WITH FISH IN HAND FOR WEIGH IN! NO EXCEPTIONS!
REGISTRATION: This registration form must be mailed in or delivered before Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018. Registration fee for this division is $60.00. No money will be refunded after May 25th, 2018, and any registrations received after May 23rd, 2018, will only be accepted with a $5 late fee and will be accepted until tournament day.
RULES: In addition to ALL applicable tournament rules, the following special rules will apply to the Open Division.
- The Open Division is an individual competition category open to ANY individual, including individuals employed as full or part-time guides.
- Participants in the Open Division may fish with other participants of the Open Division; however, they will be competing against each other.
- Any individual entered in the Open Division may not be present or travel in any boat entered in the Team Event. Except in emergencies.
- Any individual who operates as a full or part-time guide, may not be employed as a guide during their participation in this tournament.
- Competition in the Open Division - now allows live bait to be used.
- The open division stringer will weigh up to three speckled trout. You may weigh one redfish in place of one of the speckled trout. The stringer will consist of no more than three fish. No more than one redfish on the stringer. Please note that rules 9 & 10 of the Tournament Rules also apply to this division.
- This is a stringer only event. There are no places for big fish in the OPEN division. You can buy into
the Flounder pot at $5
- The following payouts will apply for the open division excluding cost of food and door prizes:
a. Less than five entries-first place pays 100%
Six to ten entries-first place pays 65% and second place pays 35%
More than ten entries-first place pays 50%, second place pays 30%, and third place pays 20%
- Minimum tournament cost will be taken out prior to final awards payout. (meal, t-shirt ect.)
Address:___________________________________ City:___________________ Zip:________
Shirt Size: L____XL____XXL____XXXL____ Email:_______________________________
Xtra meal ticket $5 each #_______ Xtra t-shirts $10 each #_________
• Please print out and mail to the address below: Right click on your computer and hit print.... to print this form
Make checks payable to: 1st Responders Fishing Tournament 11115 N. P st. LaPorte TX. 77571
| To use the Automated Form, click here |